Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
Under general direction the Analyst will work within the Operational Analytics group which is responsible for Business Service Reliability Reporting along with the development and deliveries of dashboards for the metrics that support AmerisourceBergen’s IT Services and Processes. The Analyst is primarily responsible for the analysis, design, development, deployment and maintenance supporting the reporting and analytics requirements of AmerisourceBergen’s business units, users and customers. The Analyst is responsible for serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. They collect, analyze, develop, document, communicate business requirements, and support user testing to achieve business goals. Business Analysts continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathers, refines and documents requirements, analyzes data sources, develops, present and refines prototypes, documents and reports on status, develops both simple and complex queries, formats and presents results, performs quality assurance and validation of data and interacts with users to reconcile discrepancies
- Monitors existing reports and dashboards, identifies and implements optimizations to both performance and accuracy as required and appropriate
- Works with various IT teams and the Relationship Management Team to ensure the proper access and availability is provided to the data and reporting solutions
- Analyzes data and determines metrics needed to visually represent and report findings
- Utilizes various tools to develop performance metrics
- Assist the Service and Delivery owners with the Analysis and trending of the SLA and OLA reporting
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction
- Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options
- Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 4-6 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- 3 years of related experience in IT or business unit role with an IT focus (e.g., Administration, Reporting/ Metrics, Operations, Process Improvement, Governance, Audit/Compliance, Quantitative/Data Analysis, Monitoring).
- At least 2 years of Business Intelligence and/or Reporting experience in a BI reporting tool, such as ServiceNow PA OR Microsoft Power BI’ OR Qlik etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing ITIL functions (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Level Management) in an IT Service Management system
- Demonstrated experience creating, implementing, reviewing and providing ongoing support of IT metrics, KPIs.
- Experience gathering requirements and formulating metrics to present process improvement opportunities.
- Experience with various reporting tools, Qlik, Crystal Reports etc.
- ITIL certification preferred
- Proficiency in IIBA principles and practices preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes and technology
- Ability to plan and manage multiple activities in a diverse and evolving environment
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines
2468 - 3305 EUR gross