Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - CWT is one of the world's leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
- Create and complete travel arrangements (car, hotel, air, rail) for moderately complex accounts.
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability; sell “add on” attachments (hotel, other); upsell targeted areas of travel.
- Act as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the best traveler experience in each situation.
- Resolve moderately complex problems with potentially non-standard and multi-destinations, ticket exchanges, and complex fares.
- Be genuinely interested in customer service.
- Be experienced or educated within the travel industry.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be curious and enjoy a continuously changing working place.
- See problems as opportunities and turn challenges into results.
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English; written and verbal.
- Being experienced or educated in Amadeus or other GDS is seen as an advantage, but we are also willing to train you in this exciting business.
- A stable work environment in an international company, the market leader in travel management.
- Full-time employment contract.
- Private health insurance.
- An interesting and varied role with the use of foreign languages daily.
- A professional training course at the start of employment.
- The possibility to develop and grow in a global corporation.
1400 – 2200 EUR gross