Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Moller Auto is the official expert in sales, maintenance, and repair of Volkswagen and Audi new and used cars, spare parts and body&paint.
The Møller Mobility Group, part of the Møller family, is one of the largest private equity companies and the largest automotive business organization in Norway. MøllerGruppen is a business group run by the Møller family and has been working with the Volkswagen AG Group since 1948 and successfully representing the Volkswagen, Audi, and Škoda brands in Norway.
Møller Auto Baltic has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Chief Accountant to support our dealer network in Lithuania. You will lead a team of accountants and will be reporting directly to Chief Financial Officer in the Baltic States.
- Overseeing and managing all accounting and financial processes in the group companies
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the accounting department
- Complying with the statutory and group reporting, accounting and tax legislation
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Preparing and submitting of tax reports to the State Revenue Service
- Preparing ad hoc reports
- Liaising with external auditors, tax and other regulatory bodies on matters relating to financial transactions of the company
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with statutory and group requirements
- Advising, promoting and executing the improvements of financial and internal control environment processes
- Performing other financial management duties assigned by the CFO
- 5+ years of work experience as a Chief accountant in the international work environment, preferably within a group of companies
- University degree in accounting, finance and/or economics
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian accounting standards and tax legislation
- Good knowledge of IT and accounting tools. Knowledge of working with SAP will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with statutory reports preparation, group reporting packages preparation
- Ability to work in an internationally diverse environment and under pressure
- Ability to plan, manage and follow through on multiple assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Ability to lead the team as well as to work independently and as a member of a team with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Lithuanian, English and Russian
- A valuable experience by working with the greatest automotive retail network in the region - Møller Auto Baltic
- A great opportunity for your professional growth in the international and dynamic working environment
- To be part of a passionate, skillful and highly professional team
- Fair compensation and other additional benefits including a company car
4000 - 5000 EUR Gross