Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
BABB Group Ltd is a digital bank startup headquartered at the Level 39 incubator in London. BABB is building a decentralised platform, mobile app and payment card leveraging blockchain, biometric and AI technologies. It aims to provide secure, accessible and cost-effective peer to peer banking services to the global microeconomy. As a first step, BABB intends to launch its operation in Europe and is opening an office in Vilnius.
We believe banking should be inclusive, fair and globally connected, and that everyone should have access to banking services which meet their needs and keep their money and data safe, regardless of their income level, background or nationality. When people are connected to the financial system and empowered to have ownership and control over their money and data, their participation in local and global economies has the potential to change the world.
The culture of BABB is one of openness, transparency, ethical and customer centricity, and we invite people to join our team who believe, as we do, in social and financial integration, diversity and openness.
BABB is working towards acquiring a specialised banking licence in Lithuania and we are looking for a Head of Internal Audit to join our team upon the receipt of licence.
The CEO will be responsible for the governance, overall direction, management and administration of programs, products, and services provided by the Bank, including the Bank's financial performance, credit quality, business development, operations, regulatory compliance, and risk management. The position ensures that all aspects of the Bank's activities operate in a safe and sound manner. Also, represent the company as required, including attendance of industry events and public meetings.
- Experienced CEO, Deputy CEO or COO in a financial area (preferably, bank)
- At least 10 years in a regulated environment, 5 years in banking and holding an executive role
- Can develop strategy in line with a group vision and lead the development of business
- Responsible to the Board for company’s strategy, risk, financial growth and customer safety
- Able to effectively lead and communicate with diverse teams and various departments
- A good understanding of the European Banking Market
- Familiarity of blockchain technology and its benefits prefered
- Passionate about technology for social good
- Higher Education in of the following fields: Law, Management and Business Administration or Economics
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
- Able to travel internationally on a frequent basis
We offer a highly competitive salary, equity in the company and an annual performance-based bonus, along with a generous pension contribution and annual leave allowance and a benefits package including private healthcare.