AB Lietuvos geležinkeliai
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, AB „Lietuvos geležinkeliai" – the largest company in the Lithuanian transport sector and one of the most modern railway companies in Eastern and Central Europe. The company group employs about 10 thousand employees.
- Create and maintain the strategy for the company’s technological resources and innovations;
- Organize and ensure the unified infrastructure of technological systems across the company’s group;
- Implementation of new railways technology and IT business solutions;
- Actively participate in shaping the long-term transport policy in Lithuania and the region;
- Strengthening of the competence in railways and technologies.
- University degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Sciences, or similar field;
- At least 5 years of previous experience as a CTO, Director of Engineering, Head of Technology, or similar leadership role in a large-scale organization;
- Previous experience working in a company implementing transport or infrastructure changes (railway, rail, tunnels, shipping, energetics, etc.);
- A strategic approach to a business environment, people management, finance, and different activity systems;
- Knowledge of technological trends and ability to conduct technological analyses and research;
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Active leadership, strategic thinking, and problem-solving attitude;
- Fluency in English.
5200-7800 Eur Gross.