Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Cloudeon is a company building the next generation cloud solutions. Their mission is to empower enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of process automation, Cloud technology and methodology. They are changing the way that IT is delivered to enterprise organizations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. Cloudeon assists their clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a path into the cloud through automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.
Your primary responsibility will be the automation of deployment of cloud applications based on deployment templates and DevOps processes.
We offer a work environment marked by both mentoring and sparring with other skilled engineers and developers. We reach our goals by working together, and it is important that you possess the ability to communicate clearly to understand and make yourself understood. You find enjoyment helping customers and colleagues alike. Most importantly, you are motivated by a work environment that values learning and knowledge-sharing.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Open and collaborative with strong focus on client and client experience
- ITIL knowledge
- Strong foundation in system administration, including performing backups, upgrades and patching
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps and deployment automation practices
- Deep understanding of automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment and continuous integration methodologies
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and emerging computing trends
- Working knowledge of Databases such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Experience with Terraform
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux
- Experience working with Cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google GCP
- Understanding of infrastructure design and implementation, including public and private cloud, networking, virtualization, identity, security and storage
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including executing performance and regression testing and building test plans and cases
You are :
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Motivated by intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- An excellent teamplayer and always ready to assist your colleagues
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards others
- Not afraid to ask questions
- A competitive salary depending on the qualifications and working experience
- Attractive compensation package, which includes health insurance, certification and training
- High performing, driven and supportive work culture
- Friday breakfast and fun activities, free fruit and beverages in our spacious office
From 2600 EUR bruto