Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania, which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers, is currently looking for a new employee to join their team. GSL is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the center has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Would you like to employ your communication skills in a meaningful and challenging field – Anti-Money Laundering (AML)?
AML regulation has a very high priority for Danske Bank. We strive for our teams to be adequately trained to implement our AML/CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) policies and procedures, ultimately bringing more trust and safety to our customers and our societies.
In a role of Communication Consultant, your main responsibilities will be reviewing and editing AML related training content and supporting internal employees with various training related inquiries.
You will also take part in supporting colleagues with various internal and external communication projects and tasks.
You will become a member of an AML Training Academy’s team which is responsible for bringing AML/CTF training solutions that helps ensure sufficient knowledge and information in our employees’ day-to-day activities and key responsibilities.
- Proof reading and editing of various AML related educational documents and materials
- Communicating through different channels with our employees regarding training related matters
- Handling AML Training Academy’s internal page
- Preparing high-level presentations
- 3+ years of experience within communication area (preferably, gained in PR agency or Publishing House)
- You have editorial work experience and you think you have a vocation for work with texts
- Excellent English skills (best, if acquired by studying in English or by living/travelling abroad)
- You are efficient and happy to work both in the team and individually
- Attention to quality and details
- Ability to react quickly to changing environment, requirements and new challenges
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Working experience in Financial institutions and/or AML would serve as an advantage
- One of the leading Global Service Centres in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture