Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
“TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is leading providers of marketing and credit solutions including consumer data, call handling, contact center, credit risk, verification & collections. “TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is operating in Lithuania since Sep 2012, with their main office in Leeds. 160 people working in Kaunas office. Main areas of operation: IT, data analyzing, digital marketing, customer service roles. “TransUnion” (formerly Callcredit) is well-known in Kaunas market as one of the most attractive employers, providing great work conditions and environment, growth and development opportunities, open and non-formal work culture.
Summary of role
Supports the organisation’s short and long-term goals and strategies. This role is responsible for site content, campaign and promotional content, editorial, partner and social media content in line with content strategy and wider marketing strategy.
- Development, maintenance and implementation of Kaunas office communication strategy, working closely with the Leadership team to understand the overall marketing and commercial aims
- Fully responsible for Kaunas office internal and external communication and events
- Accountability for the copy writing and creative content of our websites as well as emails & other communication channels ensuring it is accurate, timely and effective
- Provide content and help to support Business needs (e.g. recruitment; official events)
- Produce and manage newsletter / outbound email campaigns ensuring that all content adheres to brand guidelines & standards
- Monitor, analyse and report on the effectiveness of content and make recommendations for key improvements & refinements
- Develop appropriate and engaging content for social media
- Represent Kaunas office in a global TU communication community
- Manages, directs and coordinates one or more segments of the organisation’s day-to-day operations.
- Plans, coordinates and manages the allocation of resources (e.g. people, equipment) to deliver timely results.
- Engages with key stakeholders to drive development and completion of projects, aligning with business strategy, Group policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manages third party communication services provider
- Provides support and leadership where appropriate on specific projects, method changes or systems developments.
- Considered a subject matter expert within function.
- Promote Kaunas SSC both inside TU and LT market
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English languages
- Logical and analytical approach
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Effective leadership skills, able to motivate and inspire others
- Strong digital skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to undertake some basic HTML coding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Photoshop and other packages in the Adobe suite
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Relevant professional qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in the field
- Experience of marketing through digital channels, including Web, SEO and digital media
- Experience of using email marketing systems
- Content Management expertise