GPS Capital Market
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - GPS capital market - founded in 2002, is the leading corporate foreign exchange brokerage firm dedicated to handling your company's foreign exchange.
Leveraging a team rich in international banking from the world's largest financial institutions, GPS combines tailored FX solutions with superior one-on-one service. As a premier FX brokerage firm, our clients range from small startups to multinational and publicly traded corporations
- Onboarding of new clients.
- KYC/CDD/EDD checks of new clients and annual refresh checks on current clients.
- Reviewing and releasing contracts that have been held in sanctions
- Conducting new employee, annual and ongoing compliance training.
- Review and file SARs.
- Conducting the MLRO annual report.
- Process outgoing payments via SWIFT and SEPA.
- Acting on Account Executives and Client queries and requests.
- Payment investigations.
- Record receipt of customer funds.
- Confirm foreign exchange contracts with our counterparties.
- Process settlement of bank contracts.
- University degree.
- A background in international banking.
- A general knowledge of AML regulations.
- Experience in processing payments and handling investigations.
- Knowledge of SWIFT and SEPA payments.
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take on multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
1800 - 2800 EUR gross