Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries
Our client - Monavate Limited is a UK based fintech, which is regulated by UK Financial Conduct Authority as an electronic money institution and is a member of Visa and Mastercard card schemes. The company provides a tech-enabled payment solutions including Issuing, ATM, Card Scheme sponsorship and other and payment solutions. Monavate partners with its partners (B2B) in order to enable its partners to provide prepaid card solutions to its customers.
Compliance Officer as a second line of defence will supervise functions of AML, will perform EMI/PI supervision, will ensure consumers’ protection and compliance with all procedural requirements related to the licensing process and will be responsible for the formation and the supervision of the Company`s control and compliance programme for Lithuania and across the EEA. The Compliance Officer shall act as an independent and objective institution that verifies and assesses the compliance of the institution with the provisions of legal acts, and addresses any issues caused by the failure to comply, or noncompliance with the established procedures. Compliance Officer will advise on compliance to the Management Board and other relevant staff and will establish policies and processes to manage compliance risks.
- Creation, development, implementation and maintenance of Compliance policies, procedures, and processes.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory amendments and assist in sharing the latest regulatory information to Board and employees for Lithuania, the EEA and EBA.
- Informs Company’s employees regarding the changes in the internal documentation, latest regulations etc.
- Maintain the regulatory license for Lithuania, reporting & filling and leading the audits.
- Work together with the team to test the effectiveness of compliance programs in place and implementation of remedial plans.
- Act as a contact person for local authorities including Financial Crime Investigation Service and Bank of Lithuania.
- Provide cross jurisdictional support to the UK business as and when required.
- Relevant educational background (Finance, Law, Compliance etc).
- 3-5 or more years of work experience in similar position and from financial services sector.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Knowledge of Electronic Money, crypto currency and general payments would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Card Schemes/Payment industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment under minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English, native speaker of Lithuanian language.
- Legal background is an advantage.
- Experience in a Fintech start-up is an advantage
From 5046 EUR gross