Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SafeRE is a newly established financial brokerage company (B category) licensed in Lithuania and owned by a European citizens with team located in Asia. If you are motivated by building a strictly regulated business from a groundwork and grow it up into an innovative technology based international company, we are here to onboard you for your competence, knowledge and team spirit. Welcome to apply and share your expertise to grow up together.
MLRO is responsible for the formation and the supervision of the Company`s control and compliance programme in accordance with laws of the Republic of Lithuania and respective EU regulations. MLRO oversees KYC/AML process in cooperation with respective service provider. MLRO also acts as a back-up of the Chief Compliance Officer. A role is crucial in managing risk, avoid penalties, and maintain a positive reputation - ethically sound, legally pristine.
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures of the Company and its related activities to assure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- Manages day-to-day operation of the MLRO function - AML/KYC check and customer onboarding confirmation;
- Updates a regulatory and statutory reporting program and liaises with departments within the Company and the third party service providers to ensure timely and accurate regulatory reporting
- Keep abreast of changes in applicable laws and regulations and provide guidance to the Company on proposed regulatory changes;
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved;
- Collaborates and liaises with internal departments, regulators, authorities and external service providers to resolve legal and compliance issues;
- Prepare reports on a regular basis to the Chief Compliance Officer and General Manager, on the compliance and anti-money laundering matters.
- Knowledge of AML laws and regulations, recommendations, controls and established business standards (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, diligence of investors and transactions, data privacy, bribery and corruption, and industry-specific risks);
- Degree in Law / Business management and at least 5 years of experience in a compliance officer role within financial / accounting / audit institution;
- Full working proficiency of English and Lithuanian (written and verbal).
- Building up an organisation from a groundwork;
- International “hands-on” position;
- Attractive remuneration and career growth;
- Challenging, fast moving environment;
- Gross salary to be agreed depending on seniority level and experience.
from 3300 EUR gross