Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries
Benify is Europe’s fastest growing company within HR tech. We offer you a unique product that enables companies to become better employers. Our customers are located all over the world, currently our product is used by 800 000 employees in over 1 000 companies. Today we are about 350 employees at Benify and have staffed offices in 8 European countries.
In the role as Content Developer you will be our expert on Benify´s system functionality, build and configurate content and functionality to our clients’ portals. You will cooperate with both internal and external parties but especially work closely with system developers, account managers and project manager. As a part of the Content Development team, you will take part in new launches as well as projects for existing clients around the world. A benefit in our portal could be anything from a registration for the company Christmas party, the possibility to order a membership at the gym in your neighborhood to the possibility to salary exchange to your pension.
In this position you will also:
- Produce and quality ensure solutions in our product
- Set requirements for new system functionality
- Produce the best system solutions after based on internal and external requests
- Be responsible for technical support and internal training
- At Benify we care about our clients and the product we deliver – and we always want to out do ourselves. That’s why there’s a big focus on development and you will have the possibility to work on improvement projects and be a part of further development of the system and processes.
In order to be successful in the role you need to be problem solving oriented, have a technical interest, ability to prioritize the right things and a strong focus on quality. With your analytical ability you solve clients’ issues in a structured way. You are positive and always puts the client in focus. There’s a strong drive within you to constantly help and improve. At Benify we dig in and get our hands dirty when the pressure is on and we believe that you share this attitude with us.
We also see that you have:
- At least a few years of relevant experience
- Experience in HTML
- An education in system or computer science, web development, marketing or media technology
- A strong interest in web development and a user-friendly focus
- Fluent English, both orally and written. Other language skills are a merit since we have colleagues and clients around the world.
- Fitness allowance and sweaty activities through our Sports Club
- Lifeplan, our digital pension advisory service
- Aw’s conferences
Besides a very exciting role where your work will have a direct impact on Benify’s success, we offer you a world class culture. It’s not a coincidence that 2 years in a row, Benify has been awarded one of Sweden’s best workplaces by Great Place To Work. With us you get the possibility to work in an organization where everybody contributes to our success, helps each other out getting there and have along the way. We know that it’s our employees that makes Benify successful and develop – that’s why we not only welcome your ideas, we encourage them. Your own development within the organization is up to you, your own initiatives, goals and curiosity are keys to your development and journey of how far you can go within Benify.
1500 - 2600 EUR gross