Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products and services worldwide. They offer advanced medical products for Ostomy Care, which includes two strong global brands – Hollister Ostomy and Dansac Ostomy; Continence Care; Critical Care; and Wound Care. They also provide innovative healthcare programs and services, as well as educational materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Hollister has been serving healthcare professionals and patients for more than 95 years — making a difference in the journey of life for people throughout the global community.
The position will liaise with Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Research and Development (R&D), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain(SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities. This person will work on introducing specific technologies associated with the expansion of manufacturing capacity, initially in a project capacity. This role will support Value Stream business unit as well.
- Provide active support for projects which include Capacity, New Products, and Cost Reduction, and involve highly automated production equipment
- Actively support as required all project activities based on GAMP5 guidelines
- Responsible for specification & design of Electrical & Controls systems for automated manufacturing equipment
- Responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks
- Support qualification of new production equipment / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols
- Responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments
- Execute / Support improvement projects of existing equipment in Production
- Provide active technical support and direction to Value Stream production as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline, Electrical, Electronic, Controls, Programming, or related field is required
- 2 to 5 years post qualification experience in batch type process, preferably in the medical devices / healthcare / pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Engineering or similar experience is preferred
- PLC machine control & Operator Interface Electrical controls – maintenance & design
- CAD skills – electrical drafting/ panel design skills
- Project Management skills, Vision Systems, Servo systems, Industrial Networks (Profibus etc)
- Experience in clean-room manufacturing and New Product Introduction is preferred
From 2300 EUR gross