Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a providing support on all corporate and indirect tax impacts to our Luxembourg Tax Team across a range of different client segments, including private equity, real estate and commercial companies.
Your future responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation of Luxembourg VAT and corporate tax returns, review tax assessments issued by the tax authorities and prepare year-end tax provisions for clients.
- Provide assistance on compliance matters and the preparation of VAT registrations and EC Sales listings.
- Conduct specific research to support client tax needs as required.
- Manage, support and develop a team of junior talents to ensure high quality delivery in close collaboration with the Luxembourg Corporate Tax and Indirect Tax teams.
- Take an active role in the ongoing technical training required across the team.
- Strong academic background with a degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within indirect and corporate tax.
- An understanding of the challenges of tax within an international context.
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills with high attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Risk awareness and experience of dealing with confidential information with integrity and judgement.
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
From 2100 EUR Gross