Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries
Our client - Monavate Limited is a UK based fintech, which is regulated by UK Financial Conduct Authority as an electronic money institution and is a member of Visa and Mastercard card schemes. The company provides a tech-enabled payment solutions including Issuing, ATM, Card Scheme sponsorship and other and payment solutions. Monavate partners with its partners (B2B) in order to enable its partners to provide prepaid card solutions to its customers.
Monavate is expanding its presence to the European market and currently is in process of opening their branch in Lithuania, therefore is looking for a Country Manager. The Lithuanian office will be the centre of Monavate’s European expansion and Monavate will seek to passport its issuance from Lithuania across all EEA based countries. The team in Lithuania will support Monavate’s European business but will work cross jurisdictionally in supporting the UK business and other jurisdictions in which Monavate may operate.
- Oversee the local office and lead the team.
- Ensure that operations of the company are in line with all the requirements set by the Bank of Lithuania.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses/revenues.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees and lead the implementation.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Act as a contact person to local institutions, including the Bank of Lithuania.
- Build internal culture.
- Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or relevant.
- Experience in the financial institution, esp. planning and budgeting, is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (sales, finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to maintain and encourage open and honest business relationships within the unit.
- Proactive contribution to the internal initiatives.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced business environment.
- Extensive market knowledge and ability to share best practices.
- Being mindful of cultural differences across a diverse organization.
- A self-starter who is resilient, innovative, and open to change
5785 – 8265 EUR gross