Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a US capital healthcare solutions provider and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services company. Organization has associates around the world that provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions thus improve access to care and creates healthier futures. Company is expanding and now establishing Shared Service Center in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by providing AmerisourceBergen customers with courteous, professional and efficient service at all times.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Manages incoming e-mails and customer service inquiries;
- Performs data entry for purposes such as processing orders, accessing previous orders and special orders, and providing customers with current prices; researches any other inquiries as requested;
- Communicates with all departments within the Distribution Center as well as field sales associates;
- Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Provides accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handles customer complaints, provides appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Serves as liaison between customers and field sales associates;
- Makes suggestions and recommendations to Supervisor in an effort to continually improve customer service operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing;
- Customer support experience of at least 1 year;
- Strong written contact handling skills;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Career opportunities;
- Dynamic job content;
- Being a part of Fortune 10 company;
- Business hours and no shifts.
From 1260 EUR gross