Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
TransferGo is a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 100 employees, and 5 different locations, great product (providing web & mobile experience) and a service available in 47 countries. TransferGo believes transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. The aim of the company is to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We believe that our customers deserve the best, so even if they face any issue or just have a question, we’re always ready to help. Currently, our team provides support in 8 languages and consist of more than 50 very dynamic, super-friendly and passionate individuals. At the moment we are looking for a highly motivated and bright German speaker to join our wonderful Customer Support Team in Vilnius, Lithuania. If you are a dynamic problem solver who enjoys communicating and helping others, and you’re as passionate about positive customer experience as we are, you have to join us!
Here’s what you’ll be doing as Customer Support Specialist:
- Ensure excellent customer experience
- Deal effectively with inbound and outbound phone calls
- Deal effectively with emails, live chat and offline tasks
- Communicate with customers regarding additional documents
- Adhere to compliance requirements
- Excellent verbal, written & listening skills in German
- Decent English for daily communication with the team and colleagues
- Passion for excellent customer experience
- Ability to master customer interactions, handle complaints and keep calm in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility & ownership in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team: a friendly, empathic and solution-oriented person
At TransferGo, we do the work that matters, prioritising our customers above all else. But special treatment isn’t reserved just for customers – we go above and beyond to help our colleagues and our company succeed, too, building trust and being transparent all the way. We take risks, learn from our mistakes and own what we do – and, by aspiring to be our best, we challenge ourselves to grow. This comes from knowledge-sharing and collaboration – and, of course, a hefty amount of fun!
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget of €1,000
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.
1300 - 2000 EUR gross depending on the level of experience.