Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 11,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries.
The Data Analyst is responsible for designing, creating and executing analytical products including standard reporting, custom reporting, import/export data files and simulation models. The Data Analyst will work with the team to produce reports that provide valuable insight for all areas of the business to enable continuous business improvements with current practices, products and services. This person will also be the liaison for the Procurement & Sourcing Group in all relevant initiatives.
- Develop and execute standard reports, custom reports, and data files using Excel, AS/400 and/or MS SQL Server data query tools and provide to users.
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Initially validate results to ensure data integrity of the reports and/or files produced.
- Establish and document report data formatting, delivery methods, and maintenance procedures.
- Support corporate initiatives and projects related to data requests and analytical products.
- Work with external customers and system vendors to coordinate data file transfers.
- Submit routine reports to internal staff and executive team as requested.
- Devote up to 10% of time providing quality management reporting for the Sourcing team.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, and/or Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably with a focus on data management or procurement analytic experience
- Prior financial data reporting and analysis.
- Adaptable to change and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technical expertise with data modeling, database design, and data mining.
- Strong problem analysis skills to include the use of mathematical concepts to validate results
- Experience and ability in communicating verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and external suppliers
- Experience in Insurance and Reinsurance Industry is an advantage
- Required to interact with internal stakeholders in different physical locations with clear and concise communication required
- Comfortable speaking in front of small groups and presenting their opinions to stakeholders on both side of the process
Working at Moody’s - The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.
We have impact. So will you.