Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Lithuanian Railways is one of the largest corporations in Lithuania. It connects people and businesses by transporting passengers and goods, managing and constantly updating railway infrastructure, engineering, and IT systems. The team of almost 10 000 employees (in the corporate group) is responsible for what they have today and what Lithuanian Railways is striving to become. The long-term vision of Lithuanian Railways – to achieve leadership in mobility and logistics in the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
The LG Group is constantly growing and is now looking for a practitioner of data architecture who would help to find the best solutions and select appropriate tools in order to improve common rules and standards for designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization's data architecture.
Primary Duties and Responsibities:
- Design company’s data exchange architecture (MDM / MDG);
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics);
- Develop and control company data sharing principles;
- Model data exchange management processes and procedures;
- Ensure the operation of the organization's data management model;
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data;
- Recommend solutions/tools to improve/modernize current data management platform;
- Prepare data exchange documentation;
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams;
- At least 2 years of similar work experience (data architecture or data engineering);
- Knowledge of data management principles;
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies;
- Analytical thinking, creativity, sense of ownership;
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and take initiative;
- Agile (Scrum) working experience would be an advantage;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English
- To start your career at one of the biggest companies in the country;
- A perfect opportunity to use your experience as well as great company’s resources in order to help improve LG operations;
- Variety of large scope professional challenges;
- Participation in various local and international projects;
- Teamwork, training, personal and professional development.
- And of course free train trips !
From 2800 EUR gross