Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
- Collation, data entry and maintenance of accurate records and information;
- Compile, verifying accuracy and sort information to prepare source data for electronic entry;
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations;
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files;
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output;
- Comply with data integrity and security policies;
- Report to team lead on information requests, progress and issues;
- Updating and maintaining information on our computer databases and computer systems.
- Strong academic background, preferably a degree in computer science, business, finance, or economics;
- 1 - 3 years’ experience working in the Fund Services/Financial Services industry;
- Proficient data entry skills, working with excel and spreadsheets;
- Fluency in English;
- Working as part of a small team and ability to think outside the box;
- You are a results-oriented person;
- Proven ability to organise and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multitask and able to prioritise workflow;
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications.
We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. You’ll soon have opportunities to make your mark and we’ll identify future roles that will help you build your career. This “Best of both worlds” is particularly true for our Vilnius centre where you’ll enjoy the excitement of opening a new office, setting the team spirit, launching new projects and taking up international assignments. Meanwhile, our flat structure will give you visibility, and our established structure and experience will provide you with the right environment to unleash your potential.
1670 – 2080 EUR gross