Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client BARBORA is a new start-up from Lithuania, which works strategically with the leading supermarket chain MAXIMA. Currently BARBORA is the largest online grocery store in Lithuania.
„We aim to guarantee quality and freshness of goods by building a reliable and user-friendly web and mobile grocery shopping service, and by carefully examining our clients’ needs. Every item which goes into our clients’ basket is picked with just as much care and attention as if we were going to buy it ourselves.“
Interested in joining BARBORA team of young and motivated e-commerce professionals?
- Understanding causes and effects of different issues from customer activity and related events. Answering questions not only “what happened” but also “why did this happen”
- Communication of analytical results in a meaningful way for business stakeholders and which can be turned into actionable business insights
- Interpretation of data, analysis of results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports
- Responsibility of specific KPIs and tasks from start to finish (modelling, neural networks, algorithms, etc.)
- Coming up with actionable and value-adding recommendations to improve any of the BARBORA products, customer experience and/or business processes
- Degree in IT, statistics, mathematics or similar
- High level of comfort with various data types and structures: structured versus unstructured data, or static versus stream data
- Full proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or similar BI tool would be considered as an advantage
- Experience working with Python
- Written and oral communication skills in English and Lithuanian
2475-4132 EUR gross