Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client Yapily is a quickly growing start-up company that provides API-based software to enable innovative products to connect to banks and empowers their financial services. Its software platform enables providers to have a seamless, secure and scalable pathway for end-users to connect to their finances and make payments. It was founded in 2017 and headquartered in London, England.
Currently Yapily are looking to open a new office in Lithuania with the future prospect of it becoming European hub of the company serving most European companies. New team is being built in order to start operations in Lithuania.
- Manage the Lithuanian team and kick off operations in Vilnius;
- Work with senior management to define and implement a strategy for the company;
- Develop strong relationship with regulators in Lithuania;
- Identify potential threats to the financial stability and operational efficiency of the company;
- Design and implement methods for avoiding potential threats;
- Deliver regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels;
- Maintain and expand activities of the company over time.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (5+ years of experience);
- Direct experience interacting with regulators;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Lithuanian, both verbal and written;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies;
- Ability to prioritize workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure;
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically.
- 25 days of holidays annually;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Share option scheme;
- An autonomous working environment;
- An opportunity to build your own department (and team) from scratch.
5780 – 8260 EUR gross