Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
I am Natalia Kaijalainen, and leading the Enterprise Digital Channels Finland. Right now, we are looking for DevOps Engineer in Vilnius to be part of international team, which is building Telia Finland future Online Customer Channels, like eCommerce, Self-Care, Apps.
We are easy going group of people and very passionate about technology and therefore our team utilizes latest modern development tools like React, Node.js, GraphQL, Github, cloud native environments, Microservices, Design System, Devops and methods like Pair-Programming, TDD, BDD and many more. If you are a developer from the heart, here is a great opportunity for you.
Your next challenge?
In this position, your main responsibility will develop and maintain team’s infrastructure to support modular architecture, which is built on Microservices. The typical task would be planning and building AWS architecture, creating suitable monitoring and deployment pipelines. We value automation and continuous integration practices. Additionally, to these tasks, you will take active role of developing the application layer along with other developers.
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking, customer oriented and truly understand that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in automation and CI/CD practices
- Shown experience in AWS or relevant cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Microservices and backend development
- Experience in technologies like: NodeJS, Docker, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, AWS, React, Redux
- Good understanding of Functional Programming, Object oriented programming
- Experience in agile development methods and practices, i.e. Scrum, SAFe, TDD, BDD
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
2844 - 5200 EUR gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia's results.