Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, Flo Health - the fastest growing AI-driven women’s health product that encompasses solutions for girls and women at every stage of their life. Flo has over 100 million downloads worldwide and 30 million monthly active users. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritize their health and wellbeing.
We’re Delivery stream. Our main goal is to provide, maintain and continuously improve the platform for the rest of the company and make sure our developers, content creators and anybody involved in creating product value have the most effective tools to do so. Among Velocity team activities:
- Improving engineer efficiency by providing automation tools, reusable infrastructure and thoroughly developed processes.
- Development of cloud management tools (infrastructure automation, cost control etc.)
- Support and further development of observability tools, crashlytics service, CI/CD tooling
- Ability to analyze users feedback, research and market insights to translate them into product requirements
- Lead the product roadmap and establish a shared vision to define priorities and improve the value of the product and define key product metrics
- Able to understand the technical architecture
- 6+ years of experience working with end-users - developers (in a role of Product owner, SRE, DevOps, Infrastructure engineer or Team lead, Manager)
- Hands-on experience with AWS, docker, Helm, Gitlab/Bitbucket pipelines
- Understanding of DevOps culture
- Improving time-to-market for backend and mobile development
- Drive decisions and perspectives in a team environment
- Contribute to Flo overall product strategy and product development process
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Professional development opportunities in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Flexible working schedule
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me
From 5000 EUR gross