Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - NBC Security Inc. is a Global Defense and Homeland Security Applications Firm. Their Headquarters are located in Great Falls, Virginia, they operate in North America, Europe, North Africa, and the GCC countries. They have been serving the Defense Agencies Globally since 2001. Their staff and partners have more than 70 years of combined security, military and law enforcement experience working with diverse global clients. Their business model is founded on building trust with their partners and clients by providing an impeccable service based on confidentiality, professionalism, honesty and efficient delivery. NBC Security is expanding its operations to the Baltic region by establishing a defense manufacturing unit in Kaunas.
Their Business core expertise is as follows:
Manufacturing of Signal Intelligence Systems
Manufacturing of Rifle Barrels for Different Caliber Rifles and Sniper Rifles
Procurement of Military Hardware Globally
Cyber-warfare Solutions and Training
You will lead the manufacturing operations to serve our customers, prevent incidents, reduce costs, improve efficiencies, execute corporate revenue plans, and coordinate execution of corporate strategy with CEO.
Also you will have to enrich the local community through service projects and involvement in civic organizations, and participation in government and non government activities related to our industry.
This is accomplished by leading and engaging the plant Operations Team to achieve goals and by creating and implementing an organized approach to execute on planned activities. It is expected that, via peer leadership, you will help other functions (finance, sales, and manufacturing) achieve overall business objectives through operational excellence and leadership.
30% - Operational Effectiveness:
- Taking advantage of business opportunities while making continuous improvements.
- Managing the efficiencies of our plants which will enable us to be the partner of choice for our customers.
30% - People Management:
- Working with a people pipeline with effective, diverse leaders who are well trained, engaged, and focused on operational excellence for today and for the future.
- Training and development, engagement, hiring and retaining diverse talent, balance between leadership and technical expertise, and a culture focused on operational excellence.
30% - Zero Harm:
- Focusing and managing risks associated with employees, contractors, customers, products, and facilities.
- Managing Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS), Zero execution incidents, process safety, and facility security.
5% - Reliability Excellence:
- Having a strategic approach in which systems, structure, processes, and procedures are in place to create reliable, safe and sustainable plant.
- Focusing on best total cost of ownership (operation and maintenance), on-time deliveries, higher plant availability, proactive approach to reliability excellence.
- Using best practices for selecting, planning, developing and executing while consistently delivering successful projects
- Focusing on the following: contractor safety, skilled and professional project management and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical disciplines such as engineering, mechanics or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience as a leader or manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in administering and/or managing an effective and proactive safety program.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices and/or HACCP.
- Must be able and willing to work in an indoor/outdoor environment.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to influence decision-making and work effectively within a team, and with management.
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Capable of delivering innovation.
- Ability to engage a high performing team.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to administer and manage an effective and proactive EHS program.
- Knowledge of government, EU, and NATO regulations.
- Previous continuous improvement experience, such as lean or six sigma certifications.
- Inventory management skills.
- Mechanical ability and maintenance experience.
- Operating efficiency and expense management skills.
- Innovation and Onward Thinking.
Only successful candidates will be notified. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
From 5785 EUR gross