Brolis Sensor Technology
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - Brolis Sensor Technology - is a high-tech company that designs and manufactures next-generation infrared laser sensor systems that can be used in various fields.
Join the company today and help in meeting tomorrow’s challenges!
The company is looking for a professional embedded software engineer that, together with the electronics team, would develop, test and deploy firmware for their next-generation laser-based milk analysers.
- Work with state-of-the-art laser-based sensing devices like milk analyser for dairy farms or blood sensors for medical applications.
- Development of firmware and software for new products and maintenance of existing ones.
- MCU programming, testing, debugging.
- PC-side tools development.
- Preparation of required documentation.
- Background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related fields.
- Experience in the development of embedded software with C/C++.
- Experience with Python programming language.
- Experience in software version control system (Git).
- Understanding of electronics design and schematics.
- Experience in signal processing and closed loop control systems would be an advantage
- Experience in TCP/IP and other networking protocols would be an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- “Can-do” attitude and passion for making things happen.
- Critical thinking, ability to solve problems and act with minimal supervision.
- Work in a high-tech company, an opportunity to contribute to the production of unique products developed in Lithuania.
- Work in a team of professionals that will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Company gives priority to candidate’s compatibility with company's culture over the skills and experience gained so far: company values team spirit, openness and honesty, striving for improvement and a good sense of humour!
- Company cares about your health and well-being, so company offers employee health insurance, organizes health inspection and vaccination programs, offers various trainings, support sports activities, provides a financial holiday bonus, funds employee team initiatives.
3305 – 4960 Eur Gross (the final offer depends on qualifications, competencies, and professional experience).