Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over seventy successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!
We have a new position at Vilnius – Embedded Software Engineer. Software team is looking for a self-reliant and experienced professional to join unique team which designs, builds and launches nano-satellites to space for the customers worldwide. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for programming of Embedded systems for small satellites, developing new products and interacting with unique space industry devices for specific missions, working together with a youthful team of professionals from different engineering fields.
As we say… One mistake, and you have a brick in space. Not scared? Let's rocket quality standards to the sky (literally).
- Maintaining current flight software,
- Adding new features and implementing drivers for space-tech devices and sensors,
- Supporting clients and engineers from other departments,
- Participating in software design meetings,
- Writing excellent documentation, high quality code and extensive tests to make sure our CI system busy 24/7
- Minimum two years of experience in programming embedded systems in C++/ C
- Knowledge of electronics
- Experience with RTOS
- Good English language knowledge
- Degree in engineering and experience with STM32 microcontrollers, ST HAL libraries, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, USB interfaces will be considered as a plus.
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events - airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered
- Snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Birthday lunch (of course, presents included)
- Wolt dinners just in case you stay late in the office
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups and trainings of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Employee referral program
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have)
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!
From 2468 EUR gross