Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our Client - AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by their associates around the world, company provides pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. Company operates the backbone of the healthcare supply chain, drives the future of local care delivery and guides medical innovations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs daily accounts payable activities specific to Travel & Entertainment reimbursements processing through Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for completing all tasks following standard operating procedures as required.
- Review and audit of travel expense reports submitted by participants for both accuracy and assurance of compliance with Company Travel Policies.
- Heightens awareness of associates to audit related issues such as missing receipts, exceeding spending limits, non-compliant expense and collection of T&E receivables.
- Maintain and provide user support for credit card programs.
- Provides information and guidance on processing of expense reports and use of Concur’s online travel expense system and responds to questions from associates concerning expense policies and procedures.
- Facilitates the payment process by ensuring all required documentation is accompanied with the payment request.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers to address any payment issues.
- Interface with all levels of Company employees.
- Assist with reporting on Key Performance Indicators for Senior Leadership presentations.
- May assist other team members Accounts Payable Lead Team in departmental initiatives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Requires general knowledge of business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of work experience and completion of relevant college courses.
- 1+ years of experience.
- Understanding of AP business processes and best practices especially as it relates to expense auditing and processing.
- Familiarity with expense management systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
from 1606 EUR gross