Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
- Responsible for global maritime logistics, handling containers and some vessel’s, according to Service Level Agreements (SLA) towards the Commercial and Production units
- Coordination between commercial, global and operational planning, site operations and/or third-party terminals, customs agents/offices, shipping lines and agents, among others
- Responsible for customer service activities, including creating sales orders, providing customer support, performing billing, handling returns, and handling diversions
- Responsible for transport management activities, including delivery planning, monitoring and managing container and vessel transportation, coordinating shipments towards external ports and terminals, preparing delivery/shipping documentation, and ensuring regulatory compliance for shipment of dangerous goods
- Responsible for delivering excellent services to meet the requirement of the customer and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, ideally in Export, with good understanding of maritime transport legislation and customs regulations
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset
- Education within Supply Chain, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Fluent in English
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
If this is you, we offer a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment,
1300-1900 EUR gross