You & Oil
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
“You & Oil” is the first brand in Lithuania that received an international Ecocert certification. All of their hair and skin care remedies and bioactive essential oil blends match the notification standards of cosmetic products and good manufacturing practices. Healthy beauty is at their core, so is a strong personality capable of free expression. They are about the knowledge, the perception, and responsible decisions that shape a happy life. “You & Oil” challenge the perception of taking care of your skin and well-being by blending scientific dialogues with a primal intuition of choosing what nurtures and strengthens us into the formulas of our products. All of their products are crafted in their own manufactory.
The company is now looking for a sales driven Export Development Manager who loves to travel and do business at the same time. We need you to be able to build worldwide sales strategy and execute it by developing relationship with our existing partners as well as growing our client portfolio by attracting new companies. If you are interested in ecological products – cosmetics and food supplements – you simply cannot miss this chance.
- Hitting sales targets by maintaining and developing existing customer relationships as well as proactively attracting new clients
- Managing full sales cycle from initial contact, negotiation to closing, administering and consulting
- Involvement in the creation and implementation of sales and marketing plans to increase brand awareness and market presence
- Supporting promotion campaigns, trade fairs and exhibitions
- Building strategy for new product introduction to the market
- At least 3 years of experience working within pharmaceutical industry
- Experience as a sales / export manager while working with foreign markets
- Ability to establish and maintain long-term professional relationships
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility, orientation to the result while not dropping a focus of client satisfaction
- Perfect English skills (written and spoken) is a must and fluency in other foreign languages would be an advantage
- A genuine interest in eco-friendly products (cosmetics and food supplements) would definitely help you to succeed
- Working with unique products crafted by our own team
- Dealing with international partners, clients & customers
- A warm, family-like atmosphere in the workplace
- Opportunity to participate in international fairs and exhibitions
- Flexibility in organizing your work