Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.
You will be based in an international environment in a brand-new office in Kaunas. The role requires attention to detail, good finance understanding and ability to work independently and as a part of the team. We are currently building up a controlling team in our shared service center that helps and support our different business lines in a number of controlling disciplines. In this role the primary focus will be for factory controlling linking to cost accounting and inventory analysis.
• Reporting delivered on time with high quality, including monthly reviews and closing activities
• Ensure Management reporting & Budgeting / Forecasting on time in high quality
• Drive decision-taking support by providing analysis of the business and support to local and group management
• Use internal systems for data gathering, preparation of reporting packages for local finance management
• Maintaining open communication with stakeholders to improve data analytics skills in business and ensure best practices, tools, resources are available.
• Participation in process changes, improvements and efficiency activities
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline, higher commercial certificate or similar;
- 2+ years of experience as a Reporting Analyst, preferably in a Finance team in a Shared Services organization or a major company is preferred;
- Knowledge of SAP (similar ERP system) is an advantage;
- Experience working with a production company and good insight to factory/production setup
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong analytical skills and be passionate about analytics
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written
- A keen desire to learn, develop and be continuously challenged
- Be able to effectively understand requirements/questions, put across the required information in a clear, logical, concise and precise manner;
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team;
- Opportunity to participate in different projects;
- Interesting challenges and tasks, learning opportunities;
- Flat structure, lots of communication with different departments all across the company;
- Health insurance;
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work remotely;
- Brand new office located at Kauno Dokas.
2454–4132 EUR gross