Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries.
Dedicated team that works on enriching financial statements to reflect Moody’s Methodologies. This involves consistent communication and strong collaboration with the Rating Analysts and Associate Analysts. The data FDAs work on flow directly to analytic tools used by Rating Analysts and external investors.
- Financial statement analysis
- Review and analyze ratios
- Data adjustment per relevant methodology requirements
- Explaining the data and any adjustments made
- Analyze output reports and identify trends in data
- Develop knowledge of Moody’s methodologies
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts
- At least 3 month of relevant experience (financial analysis, accounting preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent qualifications; specializations in Accounting, Finance, Banking or Business Administration preferred
- Knowledge of or prior experience in accounting is a must
- Proficiency in Excel
We have impact. So will you.
The views of each Moody’s employee matter and, collectively, those views contribute to our ability to serve credit-sensitive markets worldwide. Diverse opinions are encouraged and leverage the depth and breadth of experiences that our employees bring to work each day. We expect Moody’s employees to be accessible and collaborative and, in return, Moody’s offers a work environment that promotes intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor and collegiality. Our people and our environment uphold our core values of integrity, insight, intellectual leadership, inclusion and independence.