Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Would you like to contribute to responsibly feeding the world and protecting the planet?
Yara, the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius, Lithuania. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities, enabling Yara to meet its strategic targets through operational excellence. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Responsible for building good relations with internal and external customers, and for ensuring all customer service activities are in alignment with our Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Responsible for delivering on a broad spectrum of customer support activities, including delivering all orders as executable to Transport Management, issue billing documents, manage return handling and diversion handling
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service to meet the requirement of the customer, and within your team develop and implement solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Communicate solutions to customers and diligently follow up on complaints using the appropriate tools
- Be a role model of Yara’s culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct
The right candidate puts the customer first and is passionate about delivering value. A supportive and collaborative team player that assumes responsibility and ensures diligent execution of all tasks.
- Fluent/native in English, in addition to fluent/native in French
- Ability to establish trust and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Relevant successful operational experience from Customer Service within Supply Chain would be considered as an advantage
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.