Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
- Responsible for aligning and optimizing the operational planning activities within the region to secure end to end delivery process
- Weekly and monthly plans to replenish product from production plant, TPP and packaging materials into the markets, align on delivery and loading schedule with production plants, administer stock transfer, production in terminals, sales order books etc.
- Report and monitor on those plans
- Calculation and general administration of transfer prices
- Perform daily tasks in line with standardized processes and procedures eg. create and keep track of orders in SAP, diligently follow-up internal SLAs and collaborate with key stakeholders like commercial and global planning in addition to customer service and transport management for allocation of orders and inbound flows
- Communicate delivery plans to relevant stakeholders (eg. production plants, shipping departments, terminals, customer service, customers, BU Management)
- Complaints handling, including damaged cargo and insurance claims
- Plan for unexpected events and evaluate cost effective solutions
- Be a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
- Fluent in English and French
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, experience of planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial or production organization would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player
- Analytical, proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset
- Experience in the following tools is an advantage: YPOD, SAP, Business Objects, Microsoft Office would be advantage.
1500-2200 EUR gross