Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client BARBORA is a new start-up from Lithuania, which works strategically with the leading supermarket chain MAXIMA. Currently BARBORA is the largest online grocery store in Lithuania.
„We aim to guarantee quality and freshness of goods by building a reliable and user-friendly web and mobile grocery shopping service, and by carefully examining our clients’ needs. Every item which goes into our clients’ basket is picked with just as much care and attention as if we were going to buy it ourselves.“
Interested in joining BARBORA team of young and motivated e-commerce professionals?
As a Front-end Developer you will have the full responsibility and opportunities to develop company e-shopping platform to make a perfect e-shopping experience for BARBORA customers, wherever they are, whether shopping under the table while in a boring meeting, or relaxing at the park.
- At least 3 years of experience with at least one of these technologies (React, Angular, Vue);
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies (HTML, CSS, LESS, REST);
- Pixel Perfect Approach to Web Design Customization;
- Knowledge of UI and UX best practices and ability to apply them to the website;
- Ability to work on projects individually and in teams;
- Ability to understand business needs;
- Result-oriented personality;
- Enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, teamwork.
We will appreciate if you know how to deal with:
• C #, .NET or SQL;
• ES5 and ES6;
• Table football. :)
2900-4100 EUR gross.