Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client seca is the world’s market leader in medical measuring and weighing. Founded in 1840, today seca has headquarters in Hamburg, Germany, 15 branches around the world and activities in more than 110 countries. Today, seca provides integrated system and software solutions based on latest technology stack for its world-class medical measuring systems.
Thanks to the increasing demand on measuring systems and our motivated employees seca is constantly growing. Building up a revolutionary cloud solution as a first-mover in medical measuring, we are looking for a talented Front-End developer for our brand new office in central Vilnius. You should be passionate about high quality clean code and open to learn new technologies within a high-performing agile team. It is essential to have previous experience in developing web-based solutions.
- Responsible for end to end feature enablement across the UI layer, and the integration of our UI into the broader applications;
- Perform hands-on coding;
- Working to increase the knowledge and performance of the collective team;
- Experience working on the enterprise production software using modern front end technology stack and frameworks;
- Open for occasional business trips to Hamburg/Germany: 1-2 weeks at start during on-boarding process and in avg. 2 days a month.
- A good understanding of UI design principles and usability;
- Expertise in Angular2 or higher;
- Understands REST architecture and has working knowledge of consuming REST API;
- Strong knowledge in responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility;
- Experience with package managers (npm, bower, etc.);
- Experience with any UI components library for any framework (Bootstrap, Material, PrimeNG - Sencha Ext JS);
- Following best practices like clean code, reusable components, unit tests, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in EN;
- At least 3 years of experience working as a front-end developer.
- Typescript, Node.js, CSS preprocessors;
- Experience with Progressiv Web Application Development;
- Real-time communication techniques (polling, long polling, web sockets);
- Experience with progressive web apps / hybrid apps;
- Web performance optimization;
- Git (or SVN), continuous integration techniques and tools;
- Knowledge in web security topics.
- Complex and brand-new international project based on latest web technology stack;
- New, modern and inspiring office in Vilnius;
- Self-Responsibility in a high-performing agile environment;
- Start-Up spirit and a heterogeneous agile team consisting of dedicated test team, DevOps and UX/UI designer;
- Competitive salary within a solid, global company;
- High level Employee Benefit Program;
- Drinks, fruits and chilling zones;
- A lot of fun within a competent development team in a global market leader company.