Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB Global Services in Vilnius
SEB is a Northern European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services (legal name “Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB”, Vilnius Branch) is a company within the SEB Group located in Vilnius, Lithuania executing high quality operations, IT, HR and finance services for the SEB Group companies operating in 20 countries. SEB Global Services in Vilnius follow the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work.
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our team within Analytics & Reporting department at SEB Global Services in Vilnius.
You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are developing the Analytics & Forecasting solutions within electronic banking channels, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Together with the team become fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions
- You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues based in Vilnius and Stockholm, thus we expect your proactive cooperation both inside the delivery team and collaboration with other teams and stakeholders across the organization.
- Have experience with React or Angular 2+
- Have experience with Java
- Are well familiar with microservices architecture and knowledge of application frameworks and integrations
- Are comfortable with front-end and back-end
- Are not afraid of big data loads and eager to solve any load or performance challenge
- Are interested in analytical or forecasting algorithms
- Are good at communication, collaboration and understand business requirements
- Are a team player and have a strong drive for innovation, automation and exploring new techniques.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
2400 – 4550 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.