Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Unify Square, Inc. is a Bellevue, WA USA-based hi-tech startup and rapidly growing company with multiple subsidiaries in the European and Asia-Pacific regions. Unify Square’s software, consulting, and 24/7 cloud managed services power the world’s largest Microsoft Skype for Business (SfB) deployments. Built on innovative technology, our solutions create actionable insights and help enterprises transform their unified communications infrastructure, delivering enterprise-grade service availability, data-driven end-user satisfaction, and double-digit ROI increases. Founded ten years ago by Microsoft Skype for Business product visionaries, Unify Square has grown to become one of Microsoft’s global elite partners that is unique in its market space, while still retaining our original “start-up” dynamics and entrepreneurial spirit.
As part of our team, you will:
- Design, implement and deploy high availability solutions in Azure
- Participate in product design decisions and code reviews
- Have customer focus and the ability to communicate directly with customers
- Trace performance and infrastructure bottlenecks and implement innovative solutions
- Build, maintain and enhance our continuous integration and continuous deployments infrastructure.
- Write unit and integration tests on a combined engineering team
- 3-5 years of relevant experience creating products for the global enterprise market
- Proficiency in C# and .NET technologies
- Knowledge of SQL Server, T-SQL query tuning and optimizations
- Knowledge and experience building client/server, multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with design, development and testing of enterprise applications and cloud services required
- Breadth of experience across the entire product cycle preferred
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with PowerShell cmdlets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Unified Communications solutions, such as Skype for Business Server
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
As an employee of Unify Square, you will enjoy an attractive work environment in Vilnius.In addition, we offer competitive compensation, benefits and stock options programs.