Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Exacaster was founded in 2011 by a group of seasoned marketing and data science practitioners, and has become one of the fastest growing companies in Central Europe. It’s a big data predictive analytics technology company which provides vertical AI solutions for Telecommunications and Retail companies that address key sales and marketing challenges including churn or usage prediction, product recommendations, segmentation and real time dynamic pricing.
Exacaster is looking for Full Stack Web Developer to join the team! It’s a great opportunity for developers willing to increase their knowledge about Big Data and explore challenges of Analytical/AI SaaS product development.
You will work with one of the largest big-data environments in the Baltics where we personalize offers for 40+ million consumers on a daily basis for the clients in the EU, USA, Central and South America.
What projects are waiting for you?
- You will develop one of Exacaster products - Customer Journey - an automation platform that provides all necessary building blocks to enable personalized marketing. You will be working closely with the product owner, QA engineer, back-end developer.
- Half of Your time will be dedicated to custom development projects. You will add new digital channels, self-service capabilities, new integrations with telco BSS components, billing, offer activation, ERP, CRM or other for business critical systems, making the platform cloud-native.
- The other half of Your time will be dedicated to development from the product roadmap and support of the running features.
- You will work in an autonomous team directing its own work, working in sprints, following most Agile ceremonies, in a friendly, open and honest atmosphere.
- 2+ years of experience with PHP, package management, design patterns;
- Good knowledge of WEB technologies (JS, CSS, HTML, jQuery);
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL);
- Initiative and thirst for more knowledge;
- Good communication & teamwork skills.
Bonus points if you:
- Have React knowledge;
- Have experience in automated testing, containerized deployment and API development;
- Know how to use Git, Docker, Graylog, Grafana.
- Diverse and exciting challenges;
- All the support that you need from our experienced team to become an even better professional;
- Opportunity to learn and master React development skills;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The most cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
- And the most important thing – super smart & crazy team!
From 3140 EUR gross