Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet, to fulfill its vision of a collaborative society, a world without hunger and a planet respected. Our crop nutrition solutions and precision farming offerings allow farmers to increase yields and improve product quality while reducing environmental impact. Our environmental and industrial solutions improve air quality and reduce emissions, and are key ingredients in the production of a wide range of products. We foster an open culture of diversity and inclusion that promotes the safety and integrity of our employees, contractors, business partners, and society at large.
Performs Record-to-Report accounting and/or legal entity reporting activities according to agreed processes and templates. Closely cooperates and supports RTR Analysts in day-to-day activities processing.
- Performs accounting activities including e.g.: processing journal entries and allocations, maintaining general ledger, processing payroll entries and T&E postings, processing FA entries, processing intercompany transactions and entries, executing indirect tax accounting entries;
- Performs reporting activities including e.g.: processing period end adjustments, correcting errors identified in reconciliation process, closing and reporting simple dormant entities, supporting Financial Reporting & Control organization in closing and reporting of complex company codes;
- Closely collaborates with Financial Reporting & Control organization on a daily basis;
- Closely cooperates with RTR Analysts on everyday basis and provides guidance / support when needed.
- 2-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- Relevant work experience within accounting including;
- Experience working with GL accounting and/or financial reporting;
- Understanding of transactional finance processes;
- Knowledge of GA concepts and processes;
- Knowledge of accounting practices and IFRS;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM and Power BI is a plus;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to perform against tight timelines;
- Problem identification and problem solving skills;
- Customer service orientation;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Based in Vilnius or willing to relocate.
- Diverse team
- Development and career progression
- Continuous improvement culture
- Team building events
- Health insurance from day one
- Eco-friendly office with game room, fruits, tea and coffee
From 1629 eur GROSS