Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Dana incorporated is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 36,000 people in 33 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018.
The Accountant for General Ledger ensures timely, accurate and compliant service delivery for all General Ledger transactions in accordance with performance and quality standards defined in relevant service level agreements
- Supports the day to day General Ledger/ operations for the following process areas:
- Initiate/requests for new / changes of GL accounts or other GL master data according to defined work procedures
- Perform manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split
- Perform monitoring and clearing of accounts according to defined work procedures
- Support closing, review the results and follow-up with business
- Perform closing activities
- Support reporting activities incl. Fixed Assets
- Support Audit and Control
- Support Investment process for Fixed Assets
- Manage the transfer, disposal, change and sale of assets
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Dana Inc. of agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand and complies with service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Ledger/Closing related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of General Ledger/Closing process activities and procedures
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Ledger/Closing transaction processing.
- 2 Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of Accounting
- Experience in General Ledger/Closing processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, local tax and accounting laws
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people
- Ability/willingness to travel for a longer period
- Business proficient English
Monthly salary from 1605 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.