Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Etex is an international building materials specialist. Headquartered in Belgium since 1905, the family-owned group operates 120 production sites in 42 countries and generates an annual turnover of around 3 billion euro. With the help of more than 17,000 employees, develops and produces a variety of technically and aesthetically superior building materials. These range from cladding and building boards in fibre cement and plaster to roofing materials, high-performance insulation and fire protection systems, and ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Executing day to day accounting activities which may include maintenance of a complete and accurate general Ledger and preparation of financial reporting in line with Service Level Agreement with the business;
- Conducting related General Ledger (GL) closing activities ensuring they are completed in time and accordance to the group guidance;
- Preparing, document and keep up to date processes for accounting role;
- Preparing and reviewing (peer review) Monthly Balance reconciliations in Account reconciliation Tool;
- Communication with local finance functions;
- Working closely with External and Internal auditors in completion of all audits;
- Ensure all oral and written interaction with all business partners – internal and external is at highest professional standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or equivalent;
- Written and verbal fluency in English;
- Solid experience in General Accounting/Ledger in a multinational environment;
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures;
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges;
- Ability to work independently and in the team;
- Flexible approach with a strong team spirit;
- Professional style when dealing with business clients;
- Compliance & controllership mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully;
- Numerate with a good eye for detail;
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge of SAP platform, would be advantage.
- Working in growing international company with a strong vision and focus on engaging people;
- Great development opportunities on a global scale;
- Employee benefits package.
997-3306 EUR gross.