Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Outokumpu is a global leader in stainless steel. They create advanced materials that are efficient, long lasting and recyclable – thus building a world that lasts forever. Stainless steel, invented a century ago, is an ideal material to create lasting solutions in demanding applications from cutlery to bridges, energy and medical equipment: it is 100% recyclable, corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, durable and hygienic. Outokumpu employs some 10,000 professionals in more than 30 countries, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland and shares listed in Nasdaq Helsinki.
- responsible for general ledger processing;
- perform selected tasks in period-end closing, adjustments, and reporting according to IFRS;
- perform clerical day-to-day accounting procedures according to process flow, timeline, service, and quality requirements;
- ensure that all journals are accurately processed and authorized within agreed deadline;
- ensure that all internal finance related queries are dealt with efficiency, effectively and to the satisfaction of the relevant business units on a timely and accurate basis;
- understand general ledger process and financial statements;
- prepare month-end and year-end tasks on a timely and accurate basis;
- support other GL/AP/AR team members;
- participate in process development and FS development projects when requested (bring up new ideas);
- recognize and communicate development opportunities in processes.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- educational background in accounting / economics;
- minimum 1.5 years of relevant experience;
- understanding of financial reporting and basic accounting processes;
- good English language skills;
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- knowledge of IFRS accounting;
- German language skills;
- experience with SAP.
- privilege to work for an industry leader;
- partially supported lunch arrangements;
- modern offices in Quadrum business center;
- people orientated company culture;
- training programs within the company or elsewhere;
- flextime and remote work option;
- continuous improvement culture;
- one of the best health insurance in Lithuania, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
1500 – 2190 EUR gross