Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Dana incorporated is a world leader in highly engineered solutions for improving the efficiency, performance, and sustainability of powered vehicles and machinery. Dana supports the passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway markets, as well as industrial and stationary equipment applications. Founded in 1904, Dana employs approximately 36,000 people in 33 countries on six continents who are committed to delivering long-term value to customers. Based in Maumee, Ohio, USA, the company reported sales of $8.1 billion in 2018.
- Responsible for the day to day General Ledger/Closing operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Initiate/approve requests for new / changes of GL accounts or other GL master data according to defined work procedures
- Exception handling for manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split
- Creation & maintenance of Fixed Assets master data
- Exception handling for monitoring and clearing of accounts according to defined work procedures
- Review the closing results and follow-up with business for special cases or escalations
- Execute reporting activities incl. Fixed Assets
- Support Audit and Control
- Support Investment process and tracking for Fixed Assets
- Create Final Asset from Investment
- Analyze & Support business needs to manage Asset Lifecycle
- Exception handling for assets transfer, disposal, change & sale
- Manage physical inventory
- Provides technical guidance and supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Dana Inc. of agreed policies and procedures by team members.
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Ledger/Closing related processes.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of General Ledger/Closing process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- Supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assist and drive the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Ledger/Closing process.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in the area of Accounting (Ideally in a SSC)
- Proven experience in the area of General Ledger/Closing processes in a complex and international business environment
- Thorough knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, local tax and accounting laws
- Proven knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes
- Work experience with ERP and typical other IT-tools. Technical understanding of IT supported processes to increase process automation
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure
- Acts as a role model by being a strong team-player
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people
- Strong focus on details by prioritizing topics based on aligned timeline
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends
- Strong communication skills with ability to effectively present concepts to cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders
- Ability/willingness to travel for a longer period
- Excellent command of English
From 3305 EUR gross