Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Founded in 1905 to solve the emerging famine in Europe, Yara has established a unique position as the industry’s only global crop nutrition company. The company operates an integrated business model with around 17,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. In 2020, Yara reported revenues of USD 11.6 billion.
Headquartered in Oslo, Yara opened its office in Lithuania in 2018. Yara European Business Services Centre (EBS) is now set to expand even further with the creation of a finance shared service center and evolve as valued partner that delivers results
Leads the activities execution and team for one Record-to-Report sub-process (GL accounting, payroll accounting, asset / lease accounting, reporting). Drives alignment and continuous improvement within the process.
- Responsible for RTR process accounting and/or reporting activities according to agreed processes and templates (scope of work varies between sub-teams incl. e.g. GL accounting, payroll accounting, asset /lease accounting, and reporting);
- Leads the team in the day-to-day execution of the process activities, ensures quality and correctness of executed processes;
- Responsible for master data maintenance in the process domain;
- Supports RTR Manager in definition and review KPIs for the team and individual team members;
- Drives continuous improvement of the process;
- Supports the team in complex cases and issue resolution;
- Leads cooperation with Financial Control & Reporting organization;
- Team Lead for one RTR sub-team.
- 3-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- Relevant work experience within accounting including;
- Experience working with GL accounting and/or financial reporting;
- Broad understanding of transactional finance processes;
- Excellent knowledge of GA concepts and processes;
- Knowledge of accounting practices and IFRS;
- Proficient Excel skills and experience with SAP, HFM, and Power BI is a plus;
- Team leadership skills;
- Team coaching and motivating skills;
- Ability to work with many levels of personnel;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of other European languages is considered as a plus.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. Additionally office and company benefits are available. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
From 2323 EUR gross