Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
SEB is a North European financial group for 400,000 corporate customers and institutions and 5 million private individual customers. SEB Global Services in Riga, Latvia (legal name Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB Riga Branch) is a company within the SEB Group which provides high quality services for the SEB Group customers and business divisions in 10 sites all over the world.
SEB Global Services in Riga follows the same values as the entire SEB Group: we promise our customers a rewarding relationship and that is why we value our employees who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. Currently, we have a team of more than 300 professionals.
SEB Global Services Riga is looking for a Global Process Manager in Billing Support Team within Cash Management Support and Operations Department.
About the position:
Billing support is an area that is constantly developing and requires high focus on continuous improvements. The right candidate will find the position dynamic and challenging. Area includes cooperation with different units all across the organization, participation in bank-wide projects and driving automation initiatives within the area.
As a Billing Global Process Manager you will define process strategy, including KPI’s and roadmap, set priorities for development initiatives jointly with other stakeholders in the bank.
You will also contribute by gathering, analysing and taking action on escalated issues from continuous improvement in the processing organization, secure that changes are defined, tested and implemented, and be accountable for the overall process documentation and for the end-to-end process flow, and design new processes.
You will be a part of our friendly Cash Management Support & Operations management team who will help you to strive for the best result.
- Experience in Billing or Cash Management area
- Knowledge in process management
- Proven ability to create process area vision and communicate it to others
- Good understanding of IT systems and how they support the billing process as well as risk management
- Proven ability to analyze, prioritize, plan strategically and track record of delivering results
- Leadership skills, ability to take ownership of business and issues
- A good team player with ability to establish and develop relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across countries and divisions
- Proficiency in English (read, write and speak with finance professionals)
The position is stationed in Riga and will give you opportunities to work with the global SEB organization. You must be prepared to travel on a regular basis for stakeholder management and to participate in development initiatives across business units in SEB.
Monthly salary ranges from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross. The offer for final candidate will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.