Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
NKT manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications, including the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid, and high energy transmission across borders. In these exiting times, on the back of the recent integration of ABB Cables, NKT is moving towards realization of our Excellence 2020 strategy.
NKT is looking for a Head of Accounting to join our Shared Service Center in Kaunas, Lithuania. You will have the opportunity to help developing a state-of-the-art function covering both leadership of the Shared Service Center, finance process ownership, responsibility of the financial closing as well as a significant role in the ERP go-live phase. The role requires impeccable business acumen, strong stakeholder management skills combined with a broad finance toolbox with a spike within accounting, compliance and controls.
- Manage accounting functions and timely and accurate financial closing for multiple entities including AR, AP, credit and collections, GL, master data, chart of accounts and systems development
- Lead and develop the finance teams in the Shared Service Center, assisting in bringing the processes to the next level in terms of efficiencies, speed and accuracy
- Drive and anchor E2E accounting in SSC following the initial migration of AR, AP, TEM and FA processes
- Ensure SOPs, SLAs and finance policies and documents are completed and implemented
- Ensure successful implementation of SAP system;
- Ensure that compliance and controls are implemented as per Group standards and adhered to in SSC teams.
- Collect the voice of customers and drive the NKT agenda in terms of strategy, priorities and risks
- Ensure that NKT cultural mindset and set of values are well anchored in the SSC organization.
- Build and maintain close relationship with internal stakeholders - at all levels of the organization - throughout the business.
- Relevant University degree in Auditing, Finance, Economics or Business Administration (Master’s degree would be as advantage)
- 8-10 years of experience from a similar role in an internationally well-reputed company; preferably a strong toolbox from Big 4 combined with corporate experience
- +5 years of leadership experience in leading teams and leading leaders
- Experience with standard accounting principles as well as Shared Service Center transition;
- Experience in interacting with C-level internal and external stakeholders;
- Strategic and analytical mindset and ability to create seamless and creative solutions to challenging goals
- A proven track record in driving optimization and efficiency processes across an organization;
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative mindset;
- Proactive, change-ready, and result-driven;
- Strong communication skills enabling the person to communicate unhindered (written and oral);
- The ability to navigate in a truly international organization;
- Fluent in English
- Brand new open-office environment at Kauno Dokas;
- International team and culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great development opportunities;
- Employee benefit package.