Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Retail chain 'Lidl' is a part of 'Schwarz Gruppe' companies, based in Germany, Nekarsulm which is one of the leading retailers of food products in Germany and Europe. 'Lidl' with 225 thousand employees is currently operating in 30 countries around the world. More than 10 thousand 'Lid' stores and over 150 distribution centers are located in 28 countries. 'Lidl' is the discount store chain which aims to offer the best price-quality ratio to the customers. Dynamism, social responsibility, result orientation and honesty are values that describe 'Lidl' across the world.
The objective of the position is the professional and team management of the Planning, Reporting and Analysis. Furthermore, the holder of the position is responsible for compliance with all International operational reporting processes and their implementation and adaptation in the country. As the central point of contact, provides support of Controlling business departments in operational planning and professionally controls the support for all BI products.
- Managing Reporting team in Latvia and Estonia, taking responsibility for operational personnel matters (recruitment, individual development etc.)
- Compilation of standard/ad-hoc reports and standard presentations according to defined reporting structures and KPIs as part of regular reporting and planning
- Distribution and dispatch of all reports compiled in Controlling to the defined circle of recipients as part of regular reporting and planning while complying with national and international timelines
- Process-related assurance and further development of the quality of reporting
- Coordination and optimization of the planning and reporting process (following-up schedules, etc.)
- Coordination of the objective definition process and communication of planning content in the country
- Administration of the Controlling systems (e.g. SAP / MIS)
- Permanent review of the efficiency of processes and products
- Permanent communication and exchange of experiences regarding operational matters with Warehouse CO PR
- At least 5 years professional experience in planning, reporting, financial analysis
- Fluent command of English, Latvian and German language is a must, Russian as advantage.
- Leadership skills and some management experience would be highly appreciated
- Mobility - some travelling might be required during induction period
- Opportunity to be one of the key people who contribute for a newly developing Controlling team in Latvia
- Responsible and dynamic work in an international company
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefit package