Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
BABB Group Ltd is a digital bank startup headquartered at the Level 39 incubator in London. BABB is building a decentralised platform, mobile app and payment card leveraging blockchain, biometric and AI technologies. It aims to provide secure, accessible and cost-effective peer to peer banking services to the global microeconomy. As a first step, BABB intends to launch its operation in Europe and is opening an office in Vilnius.
We believe banking should be inclusive, fair and globally connected, and that everyone should have access to banking services which meet their needs and keep their money and data safe, regardless of their income level, background or nationality. When people are connected to the financial system and empowered to have ownership and control over their money and data, their participation in local and global economies has the potential to change the world.
The culture of BABB is one of openness, transparency, ethical and customer centricity, and we invite people to join our team who believe, as we do, in social and financial integration, diversity and openness.
BABB is working towards acquiring a specialised banking licence in Lithuania and we are looking for a Head of Internal Audit to join our team upon the receipt of licence.
The Head of Internal Audit will be responsible to the board for carrying out internal audit reviews as directed. This will include planning, testing, making recommendations and reporting. The Head of Internal Audit will serve an oversight function and strengthen the bank’s corporate governance through risk-based audits that provide assurance and insights on the processes and structures that drive the organisation toward success.
- Strong technical Internal Audit skills
- Minimum 5 years of External or Internal Audit experience of evaluating and managing finance functions and internal control functions, of which at least 3 years in a banking regulated environment
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Relevant professional accounting and audit qualifications
- Able to effectively manage audit budgets
- Good knowledge of the EU (ECB) and Lithuanian banking regulations
- Experience of managing, developing and leading a team of auditors across all different levels
- Higher Education in of the following fields: Law, Management and Business Administration or Economics
- Fluent in Lithuanian language
- Fluent in English language
- Able to travel internationally
We offer a highly competitive salary, equity in the company and an annual performance-based bonus, along with a generous pension contribution and annual leave allowance and a benefits package including private healthcare.