Alliance for Recruitment (EN)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client - were established in 2021. They have a small but rapidly growing team located in Vilnius Lithuania. The Company will be launching a financial platform app in Europe over the coming years. To be able to launch the app, they are preparing the team to maintain and operate the business that is needed to run the application.
They are goal-oriented and pragmatic. They take responsibility and ownership. They like to keep things transparent and have a flat hierarchy, no office politics. They respect each other, their clients, partners and other stakeholders. There is a strong focus on team building and they have an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset.
Today there are endless opportunities to save money, but it’s easy to miss out on them. They believe technology can help you spend less and save more. That’s why they created the present-day app. The smart app that helps you find personalized saving opportunities that suits you best and helps to put more money in your account.
Save through discounts when you shop online; get better rates on your savings; spend smarter with daily insights; and set goals for yourself or contribute to those of friends and family.
The Head of Risk and Compliance will be responsible to oversee the company’s compliance to the laws and regulations as well as contractual terms.
Company will consult outsourced legal opinions and advise especially when entering new markets and introducing new features. The Officer should be able to evaluate and dispute the external legal opinions and provide business related advice based on them.
The company’s Platform will provide links to regulated financial service providers like banks, payment and/or information service providers, etc. The Officer will manage the contracts with these regulated entities as well as with other outsourced service providers.
The Head of Risk and Compliance will also be responsible for data protection as clients’ operations data will feed important business decisions and user experience on our Platform.
The Head of Risk and Compliance will perform the whole range of outlined functions until his/her workload allows for duly performance of them. The legal and compliance team will be expanded when needed.
- Oversee the compliance to laws, regulations and contractual obligations
- Manage compliance to data protection requirements
- Advise on legal, compliance and data protection issues
- Organise and interpret external legal advices
- Manage contracts of outsourced services
- Advise the Management about envisaged relevant changes in laws and regulations
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in the financial industry
- A track record of proven success in past positions
- Experience with a start-up and/or scale-up is a preference
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Organizational abilities
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Competitive remuneration package
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- Personal development focus and support
- 22 paid leave days
- Being part of an international team
- Being part of a growing company where you can develop your skills and network
- We offer as much flexibility, freedom and responsibility as possible. This means that, within limits, you will be able to choose how, when and where you work
5000 – 6600 EUR gross